Dynamic vocal microphone with cardioid characteristic
With its vocally optimized frequency response and warm, clear sound, the SM58 is the legend among vocal microphones worldwide. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals during live performances, professional audio amplification and studio recording.
An integrated, highly effective filter eliminates breath and wind noise, while the cardioid polar pattern isolates the signal source and reduces unwanted background noise.
The robust construction, the proven shock absorber system and the sturdy steel basket ensure that the SM58 always works reliably even in rough on-stage situations. Whether in the open air or in the hall, whether for song or speech - the SM58 has been the undisputed number one among professionals all over the world for decades.
- optimized frequency response with present mids and bass subsidence
- integrated, effective wind and pop filter
- Shock absorber system
- robust construction, stable steel basket
- Directivity: kidney
- Transmission range: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 300 ohms
- No-load sensitivity: -54.5 dBV / Pa (1.85 mV)
- Boundary sound pressure level: 94 dBSPL
- Dimensions: 23 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 298 g
- incl. microphone pocket, microphone clamp and 3/8 "reducing thread
You might also like