Dynamic instrument microphone
Dynamic microphone with cardioid characteristic for the removal of instruments and vocals.
Its transparent, clear sound and carefully contoured presence make it an ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings.
The cardioid isolates the signal source and effectively reduces background noise. In the studio, the SM57 is ideal for recording drums, guitar amplifiers and woodwinds.
The SM57 is not only the first choice for professional musicians, it has also served on the podium of the American President for over 30 years. Its exceptional qualities, legendary reliability and versatility make it the preferred microphone of musicians, producers and sound engineers around the world.
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Acceptance of professional-quality drums, percussion and instrument amplifiers
- Cardioid characteristic for isolated signal source and reduced background noise
- Air-sprung vibration absorber minimizes grip noise
- withstands even heavy demands in stage life
- Transmission range: 40 - 15,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 310 ohms
- No-load sensitivity: -54.5 dBV / Pa (1.88 mV)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 157 x 32 mm
- Weight: 284 g
- incl. clamp, 3/8 "reducing thread and pocket