Condenser vocal microphone
The Shure SM87A is a high-quality, directional condenser microphone that is the number one choice among many entertainers around the world. The high-end model among the SM microphones with its carefully tuned frequency response provides a very clear reproduction of the voice and makes it the preferred microphone for recording studios, radio, television and sound systems. Its supercardioid characteristic suppresses unwanted sound sources, making it ideally suited for the removal of individual instruments or vocals even in the presence of loud background noise or reverberation. An integrated high-pass filter filters out low-frequency background noise when needed, while the integrated three-stage windscreen avoids wind noise and pop sounds. Handle noise and impact sound are effectively suppressed by a shock absorber system.
- Supercardioid characteristic for high feedback resistance and background noise suppression.
- Efficient shock absorber system minimizes grip noise and impact sound
- Transmission range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- No-load sensitivity: -52.5 dBV / Pa (2.4 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure (at 1 kHz, 1 kOhm load, 0.25% total harmonic distortion): 140.5 dB SPL
- Self-noise (equivalent sound pressure): 24 dB (A)
- Power supply: 11 to 52 V
- Current consumption: max. 1.2 mA
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 192 x 50.8 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- incl. clamp and bag