Dynamic vocal microphone
In the tradition of the SM58, the dynamic Beta 58A has become the first choice among singers and professional sound engineers.
The Beta 58A is a high output dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional audio amplification and recording studio use. The supercardioid pattern extends over the entire transmission range and guarantees high, feedback-resistant gains, maximum isolation from other sound sources and a minimum of off-axis discoloration. The contoured frequency response is great for close-up of vocals.
Its robust construction, proven shock absorber system and hardened steel basket do not compromise its outstanding performance, even in harsh conditions. Typical applications of the Beta 58A are lead vocals, backup vocals and speech.
- Directivity: supercardioid
- optimized transmission range for vocal quality in professional live use
- offers the highest level of feedback reliability with the highest possible gain and maximum suppression of background noise
- An air-sprung vibration absorber protects against impact sound and handle noise
- Transmission range: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- maximum sound pressure level: 140.5 dB
- Output impedance: 290 ohms
- No-load sensitivity: -51.5 dBV / Pa (2.66 mV)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 160 x 50 mm
- Weight: 278 g
- incl. clamp, 3/8 "reducing thread and pocket
You might also like